19th Passive and Active Measurement Conference
- PhD student, September 2017-
- imec-DistriNet, KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium
10th International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems
26th Annual Network and Distributed System Security Symposium
20th Passive and Active Measurement Conference
4th International Workshop on Traffic Measurements for Cybersecurity
2019 ACM Asia Conference on Computer and Communications Security
Evaluating the Long-term Effects of Parameters on the Characteristics of the Tranco Top Sites Ranking
12th USENIX Workshop on Cyber Security Experimentation and Test
- Research Foundation – Flanders, October 2018-: individual PhD fellowship, four years (21% success rate).
- Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training, March-April 2019: research visit to prof. Maciej Korczyński at Grenoble Alps University, two months.
- 2nd SecHuman Summer School, September 2018: full grant.
- 8th Network Traffic Measurement and Analysis PhD School, June 2018: full grant.
- Master of Science, Engineering: Computer Science (Secure Software)
- KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, 2015-2017
- Summa cum laude (GPA: 3.90)
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering: Computer Science/Electrical Engineering
- KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, 2012-2015
- Magna cum laude (GPA: 3.20)